On 24-26 April 2014, Fi Istanbul will become once more the only food ingredients exhibition that joins together Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
Asia and Europe are amongst the largest economies in the world with Istanbul bridging these advanced markets. With such a superb geographical location, a rapidly expanding economy and being one of the largest countries in the world for agricultural production, Turkey provides an essential placement for business development, innovation and trade opportunities in the entire region.
Following the success of the 2013 edition, Food ingredients Istanbul 2014 promises to deliver:
- A regional event targeting the Southern Europe, Middle East, CIS countries and North Africa
- High-quality local, regional and international suppliers & distributors
- A show twice as big as the 2013 edition and an extra hall addition
- Bespoke features to emphasise innovation will include free-to-attend new product zones on the show floor and tasting sessions
- Co-located with a high-level technical conference featuring opinion leaders from Government, Academia and Industry with workshops, round tables and plenary sessions
- Exclusive association support from The Association of Food Additives and Ingredients Manufacturers (GIDAKAT)
Making the most of this almost sell-out event are many leading international market players such as Angel Yeast, Balchem Encapsulates, Camlin Fine Chemicals, DSM, MAFCO, Nutrilo and ISCAL Sugars as well as leading Turkish exhibitors are such as Altinmarka, Rotel, Barentz, Halavet Akdem and Maysa Gida. Also among the leading Turkish companies attending is Aromsa; specialists in flavours, with halal certified cocoa extracts and a recently launched powder flavour Camarome®, which not only gives food a longer shelf life but improves the stability of food products.
The show has generated an unprecedented interest with a forecasted audience of more than 4,500 attendees. 200 exhibitors from across all five continents guarantees that Fi Istanbul will be a place for innovation featuring food ingredients, distributors as well as service providers for food & beverage professionals.
Kerim Alain Bertrand General Manager UBM Istanbul said: “We are delighted to have established Fi Istanbul as the most complete platform to offer food and beverage manufacturers a place to engage with new suppliers and secure business in Turkey and the surrounding region. In addition, Fi Istanbul is a key part of the Food ingredients Global Portfolio strategy to extend our offerings into new regions, creating platforms for food professionals to engage with new suppliers and to meet their new business growth objectives.”
This B2B platform will shape the way ingredients are sourced in this market and is a chance for strategic partnerships to be kick-started in the region, as well as an opportunity to learn about the latest innovations through its conferences and educational sessions.